Varca Beach Goa Entry Fee
- No entry fee
Varca Beach Goa Phone
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 29 reviews
Varca Beach Goa Address: 1st, Fatrade Rd, Fatrade, Varca, Goa, 403721, India
Varca Beach is a quiet beach with soft white sand and unspoilt greenery. It’s known for its calm and unspoilt tranquil environment because of only a handful of shops and restaurants on the beach. Varca is a romantic paradise.
For a relaxing holiday far from the constant buzz of hovering tourists, Varca Beach Goa is the ideal place. You can meditate, swim or just lose yourself under the swaying palm groves. It’s the perfect destination for a rejuvenating sunbath. You can soak up views of the mesmerising blue coastline as you unwind.
The beach has a few luxury resorts around, but they won’t hinder your peaceful sojourn. The water sports activities at Varca Beach, too, are fewer in number.
At Varca, it’s just you, the Arabian Sea and the long stretch of white sand.
Where is Varca Beach in Goa?
It’s a beach near Varca coastal village in South Goa. The beach is to the north of Cavelossim Beach, and it has one of the best stretches of sand in the area. Varca is also one of the cleanest beaches of Goa, awaiting you for your relaxing vacation.
Image Gallery of Varca Beach Goa, India
Things to do at Varca Beach
1. Loosening yourself on the sand – Varca Beach Goa is the perfect destination to spend time in solitude. It’s quiet and away from the radar of most tourists. It’s covered with lush greenery and shaded by palm trees. You can have quality time with your loved ones or spend peaceful moments with yourself. And every evening, you can stroll along the waves admiring the sunset.
2. Playing in the open sea – The most popular Varca Beach activities are parasailing, speed boat rides and jet-skiing. The beach also offers dolphin-watching tours where you can catch a glimpse of playful dolphins on the blue waters. Other fish-spotting tours are also available.
3. Relishing delicious seafood platter – You’ll find several shacks at Varca Beach in Goa serving mouth-watering seafood at affordable prices. Varca Beach shacks are a superb choice if you want a romantic, sea-side, candlelight dinner. A range of restaurants and luxury resorts are also nearby, where you can try lip-smacking dishes from a variety of cuisines.
4. Experiencing Varca Beach at night – The nightlife of Varca Beach, although sparse, is spectacular. You’ll find a bunch of pubs and clubs near Varca Beach where you can enjoy your nights to the fullest. Some places also organise parties where you can dance and have fun with friends. You can relish a buffet of delectable Goan cuisines at these parties.
5. Shopping your heart out – The market near Varca Beach Goa has a bunch of local shops selling handicrafts and Goan souvenirs. Clothes, footwear and various beachwear are also available near Varca Beach. Among the other popular items you can buy are seashells and wooden decor products made by local craftsmen and artists.
Varca Beach Timings and Entry Fees
You can visit Varca Beach Goa any time of the year. It’s open throughout the day, and you don’t have to pay anything for entry.
The best time to visit Varca Beach, though, is during winter, between November and February. During those days, the weather in Goa is the most enjoyable. You can easily spend 2-3 hours at the beach and have a relaxing day. Visit in the evening to witness the breathtaking dusky sky after sunset.
How to reach Varca Beach Goa?
Varca Beach is in South Goa, close to many other beaches. It’s also home to many luxurious resorts. The distance of Varca Beach from Madgaon railway station is 9 km. From Margao bus terminal, it is 11 km. And Varca Beach to the airport distance is 35 km.
Following are the different ways to reach Varca Beach –
By bus – You can take a bus to Varca from different parts of Goa. They stop by the main road leading to Varca village, about a km from the beach. From there, you can hire an auto-rickshaw or walk the distance to the beach.
By bike – Riding a bike is the best way to explore Varca Beach and nearby tourist spots. Rental bikes are available in many parts of North and South Goa. You can get one for a day and explore the places.
By taxi/cab – Taxis are the most comfortable medium to reach Varca Beach. Full-day cabs from the top car rental companies in Goa are also available for hire. You can book them for the entire duration of your holiday and visit all the top tourist places in Goa.
Goa is a popular beach destination in India, frequented by both domestic and international travellers. To make the most of your Goa vacation, book a Goa tour package with us. At Goa Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, we strive to provide you with the best offers and deals, so that you can enjoy your vacation without burning a hole in your pocket. To get in touch with us, please fill the Contact Us form.