Benaulim Beach Goa Entry Fee
- No entry fee
Benaulim Beach Goa Phone
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 25 reviews
Benaulim Beach Goa Address: Salcete, South Goa, Goa, 403601, India
Benaulim Beach is a blend of calmness and vibrancy in a lonely patch of the sandy seashore. It’s an excellent place to walk under the evening sun, feeling the cool sea breeze. The beach is known for its sunset views.
It’s a mesmerising beach with miles and miles of white sand stretched alongside the Arabian Sea. You can sit here and relax, watching the sea turn red under the glow of the setting sun.
Benaulim is also famous for its water activities and dolphin-spotting trips. The place, being a fishing site, also has several food shacks. They serve fresh drinks and incredible seafood at affordable prices.
Benaulim Beach Goa might be your choice if you’re searching for a rejuvenating holiday. It’s an excellent place to enjoy an idyllic vacation. You can relax and relax as long as you want.
Where is Benaulim Beach in Goa?
Benaulim Beach is in South Goa, close to the well-known Colva Beach. It’s one of the most beautiful beaches in Goa in a secluded place away from the crowd. Benaulim Beach in Goa is a long sandy stretch off-the-beaten-path, dotted with colourful beach chairs.
Things to do at Benaulim Beach
1. Have a day off under the sun – Benaulim Beach is a quiet place known for its serenity and tranquillity. It’s heaven for those seeking peace and wanting to explore an offbeat beach in Goa. It’s the best beach to be on for relaxation. You can spend a day off lazing around at the Benaulim white sand beach, soaking in the sun.
2. Go for dolphin spotting – Dolphin sighting tours are among the popular Benaulim Beach activities. You can go on a dolphin safari and wait for dolphins to come up and play with their mates. The sight is quite adorable.
3. Enjoy Benaulim Beach water sports – Water sports are also available at Benaulim Beach in Goa. You can choose from a variety of activities like speed boating, banana boat rides, parasailing, windsurfing and jet skiing. The beach is famous for its jet skiing and parasailing experience.
4. Try fresh food in the beach shacks – Benaulim Beach shacks and eating joints offer plenty of snacks and drinks to make up for a leisure holiday. You’ll surely get high on the variety of seafood. You can enjoy eating in the laid back ambience of the shacks or have a feast right at the beach.
5. Watch the sun setting across the sea – Sunsets at Benaulim are always mesmerising. The golden and orange hues of the evening sky and the cooling sea breeze are absolutely hypnotic.
6. Experience Benaulim Beach nightlife – Although Benaulim Beach is calm, it has a pretty electric nightlife. You can head to one of the Benaulim Beach pubs or shacks and party till the wee hours. It’s all about music, dance and live performance. You can even enjoy a solo candlelight dinner, or one with your better half, listening to live music in the background.
7. Shop in Benaulim Beach market – Benaulim is home to local artisans, and you can track down their gems in the market. You can buy jewellery, trinkets and other home decor items. You can also find shops selling Kashmiri and Tibetan items.
Benaulim Beach Timings and Entry Fees
Benaulim Beach is among the cleanest Goa beaches. It’s open throughout the year, and entry is free. You can visit anytime and enjoy a day off from your busy schedule.
Winter is the best time to visit Benaulim Beach Goa. It’s during the winter months, between November and February, when the weather is the most pleasant. You can spend time on the beach as long as you want and visit nearby churches and galleries. Visit it during the evening hours to witness the picturesque sunset sky.
How to reach Benaulim Beach Goa?
Benaulim Beach is in the South Goa district, near Colva Beach. The distance from Benaulim Beach to Madgaon railway station and Margao bus terminal is 7 km. And from the airport, Benaulim Beach distance is 26 km.
Following are the different ways to reach Benaulim Beach in South Goa –
By bus – Buses to Benaulim Beach are available from Margao. Take any bus towards Colva Beach and get off at the Benaulim bus stop on the main road. It’s about a kilometre away from the beach.
By bike – Taking a bike is the easiest way to visit Benaulim Beach, South Goa. Rental bikes and mopeds are available for hourly hires in many parts of Goa.
By taxi/cab – Booking a taxi is also an option in Goa. It’s the most comfortable way to visit Benaulim Beach. You can also hire a full-day cab from the top car rentals in Goa and explore all the nearby tourist places.
Goa is known for its gorgeous beaches, vibrant culture, and delicious food. If you’re looking for a place to relax and unwind, then Goa is the perfect destination for you. And what better way to enjoy all that it has to offer than with one of our all-inclusive Goa tour packages? Our Goa tour packages include everything you need for the perfect getaway, from accommodations and activities to transportation and meals. We’ll take care of all the details so that you can relax and enjoy your vacation. And with our expert knowledge of the best places to visit in Goa, stay and eat, you’re sure to have an unforgettable experience. So what are you waiting for? Contact Us today and get ready for the trip of a lifetime!