Cavelossim Beach Goa Entry Fee
- No entry fee
Cavelossim Beach Goa Phone
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 26 reviews
Cavelossim Beach Goa Address: Cavelossim, South Goa, Goa, 403717, India
A narrow stretch of immaculate white sand is what Cavelossim Beach is. It’s a refreshing, little beach speckled with black rocks, complimenting the white spread. People from many far-off places come here to spend time with the calming waves.
Cavelossim Beach is rather unexplored and peaceful. An unpaved path brings you here. The Arabian Sea envelopes it on one side and River Sal on the other. Palm and casuarina trees line the coast, and paddy fields add the perfect backdrop for photos.
It’s a charming destination with an endless expanse of clear blue waters. The beach is known for its remarkable sunset views. The entire sky gets clothed in orange-grey hues at the time. And the reflection on the sea is spectacular.
It’s an excellent place to go for long walks, watch dolphins and enjoy a river cruise. You can also experience colourful nightlife in the area.
Where is Cavelossim Beach in Goa?
Cavelossim Beach Goa is in the southern part of the city. It’s a serene beach near Benaulim, away from the clamour of bustling city life. Honeymoon couples and travellers will love the fun-filled Cavelossim Beach nightlife, too.
Things to do at Cavelossim Beach
1. Laze on the shore – Cavelossim Beach stays aloof from the mainstream crowd most of the time. It doesn’t attract many people, and it’s among the most mesmerising beaches in Goa. You can enjoy sunbathing on the white sand or stroll along the shoreline. It’s one of the best beaches for relaxation.
2. Spot dolphins around – Dolphin spotting tours are among the most popular Cavelossim Beach activities. You can take thrilling boat rides and have a panoramic view of the wide sea. And you'll find cute dolphins playing around in the water.
3. Enjoy Cavelossim Beach water sports – The beach offers a host of water activities. Speed boating, jet skiing and banana boat rides are popular among both kids and adults. Apart from those, fishing, windsurfing and parasailing are also available at Cavelossim Beach Goa. And if you love river cruises, you can enjoy a boat ride in River Sal nearby, rowing through mangroves, paddy fields and fishing farms.
4. Munch on snacks in shacks – Cavelossim Beach shacks offer plenty of snacks and drinks to gobble up during your trip. You’ll find mouth-watering Goan food and drinks in these places. Most of these shacks and cafes are on the riverfront. These cafes are built in the traditional Goan countryside style, providing a glimpse of the local culture.
5. Experience the nightlife around – The shacks and restaurants near Cavelossim Beach Goa are the choicest locations for many events and wedding anniversaries. An evening at the beach can be both romantic and exciting. You can enjoy the gorgeous sunset, sipping a mojito on a lounge chair under the naked sky.
6. Relax in Cavelossim Beach spas – The region around Cavelossim Beach has a bunch of spas and Ayurveda centres where you can get rid of the holiday wear and tear. The lavish interiors further aid in relaxation. Some spas are just off the beach, providing rejuvenating body massages, traditional Ayurvedic therapies and other healing sessions.
7. Shop in the beach-side market – The market near Cavelossim Beach consists of small shops lined along the shore. It has books, beachwear and souvenirs to take back home. You can also buy jewellery and wooden home decor items at Cavelossim Beach South Goa.
Cavelossim Beach Timings and Entry Fees
Cavelossim Beach is open throughout the year and all through the day. You can visit it anytime and spend your day at leisure. Beach entry is free.
Visit it during winter, between November and February, to enjoy the most. The weather is, at its best, soothing to nerves. Also, plan your visit during the evening to witness the charming sunset sky.
How to reach Cavelossim Beach Goa?
Cavelossim Beach is in South Goa. It’s about 15 km from Madgaon railway station and Margao bus terminal and 37 km from Dabolim airport. And here’s how to reach Cavelossim Beach in South Goa –
By bus – Buses to Cavelossim Beach are available from Margao. They stop by the main road, about a km from the beach. From there, you can hire an auto-rickshaw or take a walk to the beach.
By bike – Exploring Goa on a bike is the most common way to explore the city. You can get rental bikes and mopeds for hourly or full-day rates in many parts of Goa.
By taxi/cab – Booking a taxi is the most comfortable way to visit Cavelossim Beach. You can also hire full-day cabs from the top car rental companies in Goa to explore the beach and Cavelossim Beach's nearby places.
We at Goa Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA make your trip to this beautiful beach destination a fun filled experience by offering you Goa tour packages at affordable rates. Please fill the Contact Us form to know more and explore all the popular sightseeing places of Goa comfortably with our well organised tours.