Mobor Beach Goa Entry Fee
- No entry fee
Mobor Beach Goa Phone
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 22 reviews
Mobor Beach Goa Address: Cavelossim, Goa, 403731, India
Mobor Beach is a world surrounded by water on three sides. It’s a long stretch of sand lined by palm and casuarina trees. It’s one of the most serene beaches in Goa and a place for complete relaxation.
The blue, crystal-clear waters of the beach are a spectacular sight. Mobor Beach Goa is a wonderland away from the urban chaos. It’s a sheer treat to the eyes.
Mobor Beach is ideal for individuals looking for an offbeat beach vacation. It offers a range of adventure sports like jet skiing, parasailing and windsurfing. You can also book a river cruise to spot birds and the exotic biodiversity of the area.
You can relax and unwind in complete peace and isolation. You can sit down and soak up the sun, or go for a refreshing swim in the cool waves.
Its cleanliness and serenity make it the choicest destination for couples and solo travellers.
Where is Mobor Beach in Goa?
Mobor Beach is a tranquil beach in South Goa. It’s close to Cavelossim Beach and a favourite among those who want to spend some time in solitude. You can also enjoy occasional parties and meetups in the nearby beach shacks.
Image Gallery of Mobor Beach Goa, India
Things to do at Mobor Beach
1. Relaxing on the sands – Mobor Beach Cavelossim Goa is a lovely stretch of sand along the blue-green waters of the Arabian Sea. This serene beach isn’t as crowded as other places in South Goa, making it a perfect spot for lazing around. You can sunbathe on a mat or lie down on a chair under the cooling shadow of a rainbow beach umbrella. Goa Mobor Beach is also excellent for romantic strolls on an intimate evening.
2. Enjoying Mobor Beach water sports – The beach provides a wide option of water sports to enjoy. You can admire the views of the sea surfing through the pounding waves or rejoice with your friends and family on a fun Ringo ride. Besides, underwater fishing and oyster catching are some of the exclusive Mobor Beach activities. It’s also one of the places in Goa where you can take a yacht for dolphin spotting.
3. Checking out beach-side restaurants – Mobor Beach is dotted with several beach huts and multi-cuisine restaurants. You can also choose to sit under the sky and enjoy an exotic seafood range, surrounded by the pleasing sight of the sea. Although the choice might be limited, the taste and the cosy ambience will surely uplift your mood. The beach shacks are a great place to enjoy Goan liveliness with delicious cuisine.
4. Partying in Mobor Beach shacks – On various occasions, the shacks organise beach parties. You can freely shake your legs on the music and treat yourself to drinks and delicious seafood. You can party with your friends or spend some relaxing hours enjoying the local flavours, feeling the evening sea breeze.
5. Shopping around the beach – Mobor Beach Goa has a bunch of handicraft and antique shops where you can shop. These beach-side shops sell many souvenirs you can take back home as gifts. Among the popular ones are trinkets and seashell jewellery.
6. Cruising on River Sal – A walk down the beach takes you to the meeting point of River Sal with the sea. It provides an opportunity to explore Goa’s rich and diverse wildlife. Boat cruises and bird-watching tours are common on the river.
7. Exploring places near Mobor Beach – After exploring all the beach-side activities, you can try out the other places to visit near Mobor Beach Goa. The beautiful churches around are known for their artistic elegance. Betul Fort and Lighthouse encompass a rich history within them. And then, you can go on a beach hopping trip in South Goa.
Mobor Beach Timings and Entry Fees
You can enjoy Mobor Beach in Goa throughout the year at any time during the day. Also, entry to the beach is free.
The best time to visit the beach is during the winter months, from November to February. The weather is the most enjoyable during that time of the year. Visit in the evening hours to witness the glorious sunset and relax in the lively beach shacks.
How to reach Mobor Beach Goa?
Mobor Beach is in South Goa, near Cavelossim Beach. It’s 16 km from Madgaon railway station and 18 km from Margao bus terminal. The distance of Mobor Beach from Goa airport is 38 km. And here’s how to reach Mobor Beach in Goa –
By bike – Exploring beaches on a rented bike is the most common way to travel across Goa. Rental bikes and mopeds are available in many places.
By taxi/cab – Hiring a taxi or full-day cab is the most convenient option for visiting Mobor Beach. You can hire them from the top car rental companies in Goa and explore all the popular tourist places in Goa.
Goa is a beautiful beach destination popular among solo and group travellers. At Goa Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, we offer a variety of Goa tour packages catering to a wide range of customers. Have a wonderful vacation in this happening place by booking a tour package with us, Contact Us now to get in touch with us!