Sinquerim Beach Goa Entry Fee
- No entry fee
Sinquerim Beach Goa Phone
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 27 reviews
Sinquerim Beach Goa Address: Sinquerium, Candolim, Goa, 403515, India
Sinquerim Beach in Goa is among the best beaches for water sports. The beach lures tourists with its gorgeous sun, sand and seafood set. Lined with palm trees and plush greenery, Sinquerim is a fabulous location. It’s also known for long walks.
It provides facilities for parasailing, scuba diving, water skiing and many other activities. You can pay to participate or rent gear to enjoy Sinquerim Beach water sports.
Sinquerim Goa is a beautiful beach with a spectacular stretch of sand. And if you wander south of the beach, you’ll come across Fort Aguada. It’s a 17th-century fort offering some stunning views of the coastline. The Sinquerim Beach sunset views are particularly mesmerising.
It’s a relatively calm place where you can spend time amidst natural greens. You can spend hours lying on the soft sand, swimming in the ocean, or watching the setting sun.
Where is Sinquerim Beach in Goa?
Sinquerim Beach location is to the south of popular Goa beaches like Baga, Calangute and Candolim. It’s in North Goa, adjacent to Aguada Fort. It’s a white stretch of sand sloping gradually in the water, making it an ideal place for swimming.
Image Gallery of Sinquerim Beach Goa, India
Things to do at Sinquerim Beach
1. Getting wet with water sports – This crescent stretch of sand is ideal for indulging in all kinds of water sports. You can try jet ski rides, banana boat rides, bumper rides and other similar activities. You can also try parasailing. Scuba diving and snorkelling, too, are available at Sinquerim Beach Goa. You can do these under experts’ guidance or rent the gear to try on your own. And if you aren’t interested in Sinquerim Beach activities, you can just swim in its serene waters.
2. Relaxing at the beach – Sinquerim Beach is calmer than other beaches in the locality. And whatever crowd is present dissipates as the evening approaches. You would love to sit at the shore and enjoy the evening sky. You can also go for long scenic walks along the waters. Feel the cool breeze and the sound of the crashing waves in the dark of the night.
3. Visiting Aguada Fort – Close to Sinquerim Beach lies the well-preserved 17th-century Portuguese Aguada Fort. It’s adjacent to the beach, dividing it into two parts. You can walk up the protruding path and get a good view of the beach and the far sea.
4. Trying out Sinquerim Beach shacks – Sinquerim Beach also has several beach shacks and good restaurants nearby. You can party, hang out with your friends, and treat yourself to drinks and delicious seafood. You can get plenty of local snacks and seafood delicacies during the ‘season.’
5. Taking part in Sunburn Festival – Sunburn Festival is one of the most energetic and colourful festivals in Goa. It’s also among the largest music festivals in the world. It takes place in December every year, attracting many tourists.
Sinquerim Beach Timings and Entry Fees
Sinquerim Beach in Goa is accessible throughout the year. You can visit it any time. And you don’t need to pay any entry fee.
The best time to visit Sinquerim Beach is during winter. From November to February, the weather in Goa is the most enjoyable. You can easily spend 2-3 hours on this sandy stretch of North Goa. Go in the early evening to enjoy the best sunset views in a serene environment.
How to reach Sinquerim Beach Goa?
Sinquerim Beach is in North Goa, in Candolim, just south of Candolim Beach. Sinquerim Beach is about 42 km from Madgaon railway station and 48 km from Margao bus terminal. From the airport, Sinquerim Beach is 40 km away.
Now, here are the different ways to reach Sinquerim Beach Candolim Goa –
By bus – You can take a bus to Sinquerim Beach from Mapusa, Panaji and other parts of Goa. The bus stop is close to the beach, only a few hundred metres away. You can get off and walk to the beach from there.
By bike – Bikes and mopeds are available for hire all over Goa. You can rent one for a day and explore the beach and other tourist places nearby.
By taxi/cab – Taxis and cabs are the most comfortable options for visiting Sinquerim Beach in Goa. You can hire them from the top car rentals in Goa and spend as much time at the beach as you want. You can also book a cab for your entire holiday and explore all the top tourist places in Goa.
At Goa Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, we offer a range of Goa tour packages to suit all budgets and interests. We also tailor make your holiday to accommodate your preferences. Please fill the Contact Us form to reach us out, so that we can help you plan an unforgettable trip.